As you participate in the blog challenge, please keep in mind a few items:
1. We only have three guidelines for you to follow:
- Use the theme “YOU”.
- Use this month’s sketch by Anam Stubbington as your starting point.
- Use 80% My Mind’s Eye products. That means our products will be the main focus (besides the photo and story you share).
2. We are not looking for a particular style. Be yourself – create what you like and enjoy the process. The main goal is to document your memories.
3. Have fun and be positive.
and here is my entry:
The only products that are not MME are the buttons, the string, 2 eyelets (in %) and of course, the chopsticks!